On an iPad or iPhone? View the demo on YouTube.
FormatEase 6.0 is now out of print and can no longer be ordered.
Windows XP or higher
Microsoft® Word 2007 or higher
Not available for Mac at this time
30-day money-back guarantee
“The formatting program of choice for any student, researcher, or clinician... ★★★★★”
–Doody's Review Service
“With the help of FormatEase™, my master's thesis was accepted on first submission, without any requests for corrections! Almost unheard of!”
–Marty Neagle, MHSA
“I have used and recommended FormatEase™ to my graduate students as well as colleagues, who have found it as easy to use as I have.”
–Nancy J. Johnson, MBA
“Without a doubt, FormatEase™ is the best tool I have found in my college career.”
–Terry North, undergraduate, Eastern Kentucky University
With many thousands of satisfied users, this popular APA Style software streamlines the task of creating references for the wide range of print and electronic sources used by academic writers today. Just select a reference type and fill in the user-friendly dialog box—FormatEase™ inserts the citation in your Microsoft® Word document and adds the source to your reference list. Since the software is an add-in to Word, it's simple to install and use; you will be up and running in minutes.
Provides quick and effortless formatting help:
- Getting your work into publishable APA format (conforming to the sixth edition of the APA Style manual) has never been easier.
- Stop worrying about the form of your papers—now you're free to focus on the content.
- Handy manual includes installation and application guidelines, as well as tips on writer-friendly features of Microsoft® Word.
- Relieves the academic writer's biggest headache—citing each source in exactly the right APA format.
- Use your toolbar to choose automatic styles and settings for chapter titles, running heads, section headings, and many other text elements.
- Ideal for term papers, theses, dissertations, articles, book chapters, and more!
Makes your writing process faster and more efficient:
- Contains the full range of print and online reference types.
- Enter information on a source one time and create multiple reference entries and citations in APA Style, with minimal retyping.
- Plus, you can copy a reference from one document to another or create a central reference list and draw on it again and again!
- The reference entry function works in any Word document or template, so you can use the templates we provide, create your own, or use one required by your school.
Designed for writers who follow APA Style guidelines, including students, researchers, and professors in psychology, nursing, education, business and management, and other social and behavioral science disciplines.
NOTE: FormatEase™ is an independently developed product that has not been endorsed by the APA. FormatEase™ is not intended to function as a substitute for the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. Microsoft® Word is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.